Wednesday, October 27, 2010

National Novel Writing Month!

Also known as NaNoWriMo. I'm terribly excited. i'll finally write a significant amount of something! even though no one is reading this. except maybe mr. sutherland. or kathryn. but probably not. the good news is that nanowrimo is an online writing thing in november, and i have to write over 50,00 words.
which meeeeeeeeeeaaaaaannnnnnnnssssssss that this thing will actually have something on it! hoozah and lots of merriment await me. in december, of course, after the thirty days of writing torture and little sleep.

Cheers!
~Graciebee

2 comments:

  1. I am reading and shall continue. Just learned about this month myself recently, and sounds cool. GO FORTH AND CONQUER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you forgot about your mom (who is a follower through blogger even though I'm not shown on your sidebar as such). Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete